Basket Raffle Fundraiser
The Southwell Community Spirit Fund is a collective fundraising effort by Southwell employees. The funds raised by the Community Spirit Fund are dispersed among various agencies, chosen each year by the Community Spirit Committee. In 2021, the Southwell Community Spirit Fund will benefit the following: Horizons Community Solutions (formerly the Cancer Coalition of South Georgia), United Way of South Central Georgia, Boys and Girls Club of the Greater Cook County Area, and the TRMC Employee Benevolence Fund. The funds raised are split equally among these groups.
How does the Basket Raffle work?
In the past, we have held this fundraiser in person. Due to COVID-19, the fundraiser will be held entirely online. Each ticket is $1. Choose how many tickets you want to purchase for each basket, by entering a quantity for each basket.
Your name will then be entered in a drawing for each item. For example, if you purchase 10 tickets for the Cardiology basket, your name will be entered 10 times in an online random generator which will choose our winner. You can buy as many tickets for each basket as you would like, and you may win more than one basket.
Winners will be announced on via Facebook Live on the Southwell Facebook page at noon on Friday, July 16. . You do not have to be present to win. Using the contact information you provide, we will contact you to let you know if you have won a basket.
Please scroll down to view basket entries and then proceed to “Purchase Raffle Tickets” to select which baskets you would like to purchase tickets for.
Basket #1: $500 Cash and Traeger Grill + Accessories
Enjoy $500 CASH, Traeger Pro Series 780 Wi-Fi grill, Traeger Accessories- Grill Cover, Wood Pellets, and a YETI Hopper M30 soft sided cooler.
– Provided by Southwell Medical
Basket #2: Apple Product Assortment
iPad 8th Generation, Apple Pencil, Logitech Keyboard Case, Apple Airpods
– Provided by the MIS Department
Basket #3: Day At the Lake
Extra large float, beach towels, sunscreen, and all your lake day needs!
– Provided by Med West
Basket #4: Pit Boss Grill/Smoker and Accessories
Pit Boss Memphis Ultimate 4-in-1 gas and charcoal combo grill with smoker, grill cover, cast iron griddle, stainless steel griddle, and accessories cooking kit
– Provided by the Case, Quality & Risk Management, Compliance, and Infection Prevention Departments
Basket #5: Outdoor Bench
A handmade outdoor bench with various outdoor items.
– Provided by the Emergency Department
Basket #6: $700 Cash
No description needed! This basket is $700 in cash.
– Provided by the Hospice, Oncology and Outpatient Dialysis Departments
Basket #7: Outdoor Furniture
This basket features a large outdoor umbrella and a patio set with chairs and a table.
– Provided by the TRMC Laboratory
Basket #8: Home Security System
All you need to protect your home with a Ring home security system.
– Provided by the ICU, SDU, IPD, PICC, and Wound Departments
Basket #9: Apple Airpod Pro and Apple Watch
A great selection of Apple products!
– Provided by the Patient Financial Services Department
Basket #10: $1200 Cash
No description needed! This basket is $1200 in cash.
– Provided by South Ga Surgical, MSK 2nd floor, Southwell Center for Healing and Wellness, Vascular and Nephrology clinics, Transfer Center and Outpatient Case Management, Clinical Integration, Southwell Medical Community Health Center and Southwell Mobile Clinic
Basket #11: Half-Day Guided Quail Hunt
Hunt includes lunch for both guests, 60 released birds, certified guide and hunting buggy, Lenox River Ranch hat and cooler.
– Provided by the Human Resources, Learning and Development, and Employee Health Departments
Basket #12: Pellet Grill & 2-Night Stay at King and Prince Resort
Enjoy this Pellet Grill with a basket of grilling goodies! Two night stay excludes holidays.
– Provided by the HIM Department
Basket #13: $50 to Bob’s Flowers and Plants
A beautiful planter with an assortment of plants and accessories, as well as a $50 Gift Card to Bob’s Flowers.
– Provided by the TRMC Pharmacy
Basket #14: $400 Amazon Gift Card
Keep it for yourself or use for gifts; either way, it’s $400 in your pocket to use on Amazon.com!
– Provided by the Accounting and Decision Support Departments
Basket #15: Outdoor Adventure Basket
Ozark Trail Rolling Cooler, Ozark Trail Folding Utility Wagon, Maui Jim Green Mirror, Hema Black Matte Sunglasses, Insulated Drink Bottles, Oversized Beach Towels, Maui Jim Cap, Costa Adventure Pack 20L Backpack, Bottles of Clear View Lens Cleaner, Royal AR Cleaning Cloths, Folding Beach Chairs
– Provided by the Medical Imaging Department
Basket #16: Two Season Passes to Wild Adventures
Get ready for some fun in the sun with these two season passes to Wild Adventures!
– Provided by the Patient Access Department
Basket #17: Handmade Outdoor Sink
Your outdoor kitchen will be complete with this one-of-a-kind handmade outdoor sink and accessories.
– Provided by the Service Excellence Department
Basket #18: Stihl 4-in-1 KombiSystem Yard Tool
This yard tool by Stihl gives you 4 tools in 1, with attachments for a blower, edger, weedeater, and pole pruner.
– Provided by the Heart and Vascular Center
Basket #19: $1000 Cash
No description needed!
– Provided by Anesthesia, OR, ORCS, PACU, DS, ENDO, Uro Surgery Center and GSM Surgery Center
Basket #20: Assorted Gift Cards
A huge assortment of gift cards. Locations and amounts can be found on the photo.
– Provided by Peds and ITX