Did you know that the National Institutes of Health estimate as many as 70 million Americans suffer from a sleep disorder?
Sleep disorders include insomnia, sleep apnea, narcolepsy, and restless leg syndrome. If you experience poor sleep quality or your primary care provider suspects one of the above disorders, it may be time to visit a sleep center.
At our sleep medicine clinic, a physician with special training sleep medicine, diagnoses and treats sleep disorders. Our goal is to help patients get more restful sleep and address related health concerns.
For more information about Sleep Services, please contact us:
1493 Kennedy Rd.,
Suite C, Tifton, GA
260 MJ Taylor Rd.
Sleep Lab 907 E. 18th Street Tifton, GA
Why is getting enough sleep important?
- Get sick less often
- Stay at a healthy weight
- Lower your risk for serious health problems, like diabetes and heart disease
- Reduce stress and improve your mood
- Think more clearly and do better in school and at work
- Get along better with people
- Make good decisions and avoid injuries – for example, drowsy drivers cause thousands of car accidents every year