Welcome to the Southwell Patient Portal
The Southwell Patient Portal is a convenient and secure health-management tool you can use anywhere you have access to the internet. Through the portal, you can:
- Correspond with your provider team
- Request an appointment with a primary care provider
- Request a prescription renewal from your provider
- Access your electronic health record
- Make an online payment
Our current Patient Portal is powered by HealtheLife. For health information prior to May 31, 2018, our Patient Portal is powered by Change Health.
Two ways to enroll in the HealtheLife Patient Portal
- Request an email invitation. Provide your email address to the Patient Access representative at your next visit with a Southwell/Tift Regional provider or facility. Or, you can call our Patient Access Department at 229-391-4174 to have an email invitation sent to you. The e-mail invite you will receive in your inbox will provide step-by-step instructions on how to register and set-up your new HealtheLife patient portal account. Please note: protecting the privacy of health information is important to us, so we have made this process very secure. The email provided to you by Southwell/Tift Regional should be kept confidential.
- Self-enroll. You can also self-enroll on the HealtheLife Patient Portal by clicking on the link below. You will need your Medical Record Number (MRN). Please call your physician’s office to obtain your MRN in order to self-enroll in the Patient Portal. Or, you can request an email invitation be sent to you; see above.
Already enrolled? Click on one of the links below for Patient Portal access:
Change Health Patient Portal
For your health information data prior to May 31, 2018. Need user support? Please Call 866-735-2963.
For your health information from visits at Southwell Gastroenterology, Southwell Infectious Disease, Southwell OB/GYN, and Southwell Pediatrics. You can self-enroll at this portal site.
Get connected with our Apps
- Tift Regional App. You can access the HealtheLife Patient Portal through the Tift Regional App, which can be downloaded from the Apple or Android app store. Other Tift Regional app features include a provider directory, wayfinding directions at Tift Regional Medical Center, directions to facilities and clinics, and more. Expecting? Download Tift Regional’s Tift Babies App which includes a pregnancy tracker, education, provider directory, and class schedules.
- HealtheLife App. If you would like to have direct mobile app access to Patient Portal without having to go through the Tift Regional App, download the HealtheLife Cerner App at the Apple or Android app store.
- Apple Health App. Tift Regional/Southwell is a partner with the Apple Health App, which can be found on iPhone and iPad devices. You can have medical information from Tift Regional and other participating healthcare institutions organized into one view.