Notice of Accessibility
Tift Regional Health System, Inc.
Section 504 Notice of Accessibility
Healthcare facilities and clinics owned and operated by Tift Regional Health System, Inc., including but not limited to, Tift Regional Medical Center (“TRMC”), Southwell Medical, a campus of TRMC, Southwell Health and Rehabilitation; Affinity Clinic, WorkSmart, and Affinity ExpressCare, (collectively referred to as “TRHS”) are accessible to and usable by disabled persons, including persons who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or who have other sensory impairments.
Accommodations designed to allow disabled individuals to access and use TRHS facilities and services include:
• Convenient off-street parking designated for disabled persons
• Curb cuts and ramps between parking areas and buildings
• Fully accessible offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, public waiting areas, cafeterias,
• medical equipment, patient treatment areas, including examining rooms and patient units
• A full range of assistive and communication aids are available, at no additional charge, to persons
who are deaf, hard of hearing, or blind, or suffer from other sensory or manual impairments,
o Qualified sign language interpreter services
o TTY devices and the State of Georgia Relay Service.
o Readers and magnifying devices for the visually impaired individuals
o Assistive services for individuals with impaired manual skills
o Closed caption televisions
o Note Takers
o Hearing Aide Compatible Phones
o Visual Fire Alarms
o Amplified Telephones
o Puff-N-Sip Telephones