Annual Vendor Certification
By submitting this form, the Vendor (hereinafter the “Company”) hereby:
- Acknowledges receipt of the Tift Regional Health System, Inc. (“TRHS”) Compliance Program and agrees to read the Program, Code of Conduct and any specific compliance policies and procedures forwarded to the Company;
- Certifies and represents that the officers or directors of the Company have not been convicted of any crime related to healthcare;
- Certifies and represents that the Company is not debarred, excluded or otherwise ineligible to participate in any state or federal healthcare program for the provision of items or services for which payment may be made by a state or federal healthcare program;
- Certifies that the Company has not contracted with any employee, contractor, agent, or vendor knowing that the contracting party is excluded from participation in any state or federal healthcare program;
- Acknowledges awareness of TRHS’ Compliance Helpline and the availability of this Helpline to employees of the Company to report matters to TRHS related the work done for TRHS;
- Certifies and represents that the Company shall participate and adhere to TRHS’ Compliance Program in connection with performing services pursuant to this Agreement, including immediately investigating any report or indication of errors or wrongdoing that results in overpayment of funds to TRHS or may create liability to TRHS or to the Company for work done by or for TRHS and shall report such findings to TRHS; and
- Agrees to make all employees directly involved in providing services or products to TRHS aware of the above certifications and acknowledgments.
TRHS’ Compliance Program requires that all vendors make annual certifications. Please complete the information and submit as directed.
By submitting this form, the sender represents and warrants that he/she is an authorized representative of the Vendor and that the Vendor thereby executes the Tift Regional Health System, Inc.’s Vendor Certification form as of the date of the submission.