Southwell COVID-19 Resource Center
Southwell provides a 24-hour hotline where you may speak with a member of our clinical team. Please call the toll-free hotline before coming to our facility if you experience symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath.
COVID-19 HOTLINE: (229) 353-2819 (test results provided on weekdays only)
To protect the most vulnerable, we are limiting visitor access to all our hospitals, clinics and facilities. Read our latest Visitor Guidelines resource for more details. Additional information is posted below and updated frequently as conditions change.
Please Use the ER for True Emergencies
If you need a COVID-19 test, there are a lot of options available to you. Please do not visit the emergency room for mild COVID-19 symptoms or to get a test. Severe COVID-19 symptoms include trouble breathing, constant pain or pressure in your chest, bluish lips or face, and sudden confusion. Call 911 for any severe conditions
COVID-19 Testing Locations
Please note: the drive-thru COVID-19 testing site at the Tift Regional Community Events Center in Tifton is not currently open. COVID-19 testing is available at the following locations (appointments are required except where noted):
- Affinity Pediatrics (Moultrie)
3007 2nd Street SE, Moultrie | 229-985-1293
- Affinity Pediatrics (Tifton)
39 Kent Road, Suite 5, Tifton | 229-353-7337
- ExpressCare (Tifton) – Walk-ins Welcome
2225 U.S. Highway 41 North, Tifton | 229-391-4080
- Ocilla Pediatrics (Ocilla)
813 N. Irwin Avenue, Ocilla | 229-468-7323
- Southwell Center for Healing and Wellness (Tifton) – Established Patients Only
39 Kent Road, Suite 2, Tifton | 229-388-9393
- Southwell Medical Adel Primary Care (Adel) – Walk-ins Welcome
172 MJ Taylor Road, Adel | 229-896-8500
- Southwell Medical Ashburn Primary Care (Ashburn)
611 Washington Avenue, Ashburn | 229-567-3407
- Southwell Medical Nashville Primary Care (Nashville)
416 E. McPherson Street, Nashville | 229-686-2093
- Southwell Medical Sylvester Primary Care (Sylvester)
1010 W. Franklin Street, Sylvester | 229-776-3500
- Southwell Primary Care (Valdosta)
2922-C North Oak Street, Valdosta | 229-262-6819
- Southwell School Clinics at Annie Belle Clark Elementary School and Eighth Street Middle School (Tifton) – students, teachers and staff of Tift County Schools only
COVID-19 testing is also available at Georgia Department of Public Health locations.
Please call (229) 353-2819 for more information.