COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- Vaccinations are free of charge.
- You can receive your first, second, or third doses at any of these locations.
- After you receive your vaccination, you will be asked to wait for about 15 minutes for observation.
- We encourage you to fill out your paperwork and bring it with you at the time of your appointment. Click here to find a copy of the consent form: COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
Open to the entire community at the following location:
Southwell Medical Community Health Center
2735 Central Avenue South, Tifton
By appointment only. To request an appointment call 229-353-2200.
Open to established patients of Affinity Pediatrics in Tifton
Affinity Pediatrics Tifton
39 Kent Road, Suite 5, Tifton
Please call (229) 353-ABCS (2227)
By appointment only. For children age 12 and older with parent or guardian permission. Please call (229) 353-PEDS (7337) to make an appointment.
Open to Southwell employees only at the following location:
Southwell Employee Health
907 E. 18th Street, Second Floor, Suite 200
By appointment only. Southwell employees can request their first dose appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions about Care and Services
If you meet the criteria above, you can call for an appointment.
Call to Schedule
Call the request line at (229) 353-2200 and leave a message. The Southwell team will return your call and help you schedule an appointment.
Please arrive at the designated clinic at the appointed day/time. Please make sure to wear a mask and bring identification.
Southwell currently provides the Pfizer vaccine, which requires two doses.
The vaccination itself is free, but you may be charged a vaccination administration fee.
- Complications are unlikely, but you will be asked to wait to be observed for 15 minutes after you receive your vaccination shot. This is to ensure you don’t have an allergic reaction, or any other issues.
- Please note that it takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination. You are asked to continue wearing a mask, social distance from others, avoid large gatherings, and wash your hands often.
After you receive your COVID-19 vaccination shot, Southwell encourages you to participate in the CDC’s v-safe program.
- V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Through v-safe, you can quickly tell the CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information.
Learn more at: www.cdc.gov/vsafe
COVID-19 Vaccine Educational Videos
Other Vaccine Resources
Southwell’s COVID-19 vaccine public communications are supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as part of an award totaling $49,529. The contents are those of Southwell and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS, or the U.S. Government. For more information, please visit www.HRSA.gov.