Vaccinations are by appointment only. Appointment availability is subject to change based on Southwell’s available vaccine supply which is determined by the State of Georgia.
Southwell COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic now at WorkSmart in Tifton
TIFTON: Located at WorkSmart Occupational Medicine 4468 Union Road, Tifton, GA 31794
Request an appointment by phone: (229) 353-2200
Request an appointment online by clicking here.
By appointment only.
After you receive your vaccination, you will be asked to wait for about 15 minutes for observation.
If you have access to a computer and printer, we encourage you to fill out your paperwork and bring it with you at the time of your appointment. Click here to find a copy of the consent form: COVID-19 Vaccine Consent Form
Children over the age of 12 may receive their vaccine at the WorkSmart location, as well as at Affinity Pediatrics in Tifton. See below for more information.
Who can receive the vaccine at this time?
Southwell is proud to serve as a community distribution center for the COVID-19 vaccine. Georgia residents over the age of 12 are eligible to receive a vaccine. Note: Pfizer is the only COVID vaccine currently approved for children aged 12 and older.
Frequently Asked Questions about Care and Services
How do you schedule a vaccination?
If you meet the criteria above, you can call for an appointment.
Call to Schedule
Call the request line at (229) 353-2200 and leave a message. The Southwell team will return your call and help you schedule an appointment.
Please arrive at the designated clinic at the appointed day/time. Please make sure to wear a mask and bring identification.
What kind of COVID-19 vaccine is Southwell using and how many doses will I have to receive?
Will I be charged for the COVID-19 vaccination?
- The vaccination itself is free, but you may be charged a vaccination administration fee.
What else should I know?
- Complications are unlikely, but you will be asked to wait to be observed for 15 minutes after you receive your vaccination shot. This is to ensure you don’t have an allergic reaction, or any other issues.
- Please note that it takes time for your body to build protection after any vaccination. You are asked to continue wearing a mask, social distance from others, avoid large gatherings, and wash your hands often.
After you receive your COVID-19 vaccination shot, Southwell encourages you to participate in the CDC’s v-safe program.
- V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Through v-safe, you can quickly tell the CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information.
Learn more at: